The current Booga Booga world map, as shown first, was first charted by Cory then updated by Lllkakdodkj.
History of the Classic Booga Booga Map
In the very early stages of Booga Booga, there was a massive map that you were able to explore, but after the Legacy Update , the map got replaced with another map. As of the Map Update, the old map has returned and the top maps are accurate again.
- Legacy Update: brought the original map to it's end and replaced it with a small version which is what we got. Even though it was small, it concentrated more on underground unlike the current map.
- Update: Ended the second map and brought the map in the screenshot, it was later removed in the Map Update: We got the old map back and this is what we got.
- The second map is what the world used to look like before the Map Update.
The Lost Sea
- The Lost Sea Update, which brought a very different map which uses the elements of Soybeen's original game called "Dusk". It is mostly the plains map of that game.
- The Lost Sea is not available right now, it was just a teaser for one of the upcoming maps.