The Iron Bow is a ranged weapon. The iron bow can pierce (avoid) 50% of the target's armor and requires arrows to shoot. It also resembles the Bow.
- The amount of Arrows in your inventory is shown as a GUI in your screen.
- The Iron Bow is a stronger version than the normal bow, but is weaker than the Crossbow.
- It was released with the Sling, Bow, Crossbow.
- It appears to have spike-like ends.
- There appears to be a glitch with ranged weapons while playing on mobile where it is possible to shoot rapidly without having to charge the ranged weapon, allowing the user to spam ammunition.
- It still isn't patched but if you spam arrows/bolts you will be kicked from the game.
- Despite having leaves in its crafting recipe, the actual item does not show any leaves.