Gold is a resource found in Caves. When you mine Gold Rock you get 1-3 pieces. Gold is a common ore found in many places across the map. Gold Nodes may be better than Gold Rocks since they give more gold when mined and respawn more quickly.
Gold Ore mined from Gold Nodes or Gold Rocks (Removed) can be found in the following locations:
- Ant Mounds.
- Found in Ice chunks as nodes.
- In the Giant Volcano cave. (removed)
- Golden Rock & Golden Banto on the Sun Island. (removed)
- Killing Golden Shellies.
- The Wealthy God.
- Killing the Goldy Boi.
- Breaking the Treasure Chest near a Shipwreck.
- Breaking a Crystal Chest.
- In the Old God cavern.
- Desert Island
- Making Gold Coins through the Coin Press. (Bar form)
- Crafting Crystal Armor, Crystal Tools, and the Crystal Stick. (Bar form)
- Crafting God Armor, God Rock, and the God Bag. (Bar form)
- Crafting the Golden Radio. (Raw form)
- Crafting the Radio Pack. (Bar form)
- Crafting the OOF Horn. (Bar form)
- Crafting the (Removed) Infinity Chest (Bar form)
- Crafting a God Hut. (Bar form)
- Gold was added in the Shark Riders Update.
- 1 Gold Bar can be pressed into 5 Gold Coins. It used to be only 3 coins per Gold Bar.
- Before its patch, multiple Gold Nodes could spawn in an Ice Chunks (Similar glitch exist's)
Gold Nodes are mined to get raw gold which is used in crafting and when making gold coins.
Gold Nodes can be found all over the map, in Ant Mounds, Volcano Cave, and more.
- Drops Raw Gold.
- Due to a glitch that occurred in the past, Gold Nodes could drop 30 raw gold. This has been patched.
- These can be a very reliable source of Gold because they drop 6 raw gold each and have a quick respawn time of 2 minutes.